Are you feeling self-conscious about your teeth, unable to smile with confidence? Maybe chewing food has become a real problem, spoiling your enjoyment. Luckily dental implants change lives.
You might be finding it a challenge to speak properly. You might have missing teeth that are making it difficult to chew. In some cases lost teeth can alter the shape of your face, which can make you look older than you are. Sometimes healthy teeth drift out of position when you have gaps left by missing teeth. Implants can help with all these problems.
They can also help prevent the loss of bone from your jaw, because food debris can no longer get into the gaps between your teeth, get trapped and cause damage. And they relieve the extra pressure put on your teeth on either side of gaps.
We provide dental implants in Sussex and Kent. If you think implants could help you enjoy life more, here are some facts to help you make a decision.
8 dental implant facts – Here’s how it works
- Implant technology improves the appearance and performance of your teeth
- 90% of modern implants last at least 15 years
- It involves implanting a tiny titanium rod in your jaw, which supports one or more false teeth
- You can have just one implant or a complete set
- The procedure is carried out under local anesthetic here at the dental practice
- Your stitches should heal within a few days
- It takes anything from 5 – 12 months from your initial visit to attaching your fantastic new teeth, depending on what you’re having done
- You can pay for your implants in monthly installments
Contact us to book an assessment
Your first step is an assessment with one of our friendly, highly experienced dentists. We’ll examine your teeth and make professional recommendations about what’s best for you. Then we’ll take things from there. We’ll look forward to seeing you.