Payment for Treatment
- Payments for treatment are collected at the end of each session.
- Payments for crowns and bridges are collected on the day they are prepared.
- Denture payments are collected after each stage, the total cost of the denture should be finalised on the last try-in stage.
- Should you not be able to pay the whole amount in one go, it could be broken into two or more payments by pre-arrangement only, but in this case, appointments may be postponed.
- A 0% finance facility is available but must be discussed with the dentist at the time of your appointment.
We accept all major credit and debit cards except American Express, the good old English pound cheques over the amount of £10 and even pre-arranged bank transfers prior to treatment.